The term “carsharing” is used more and more often in ordinary life but not everyone knows the definition of this word. That is why a lot of people don’t try this service. So, let’s figure out what is hidden behind this concept.
Carsharing differs from an ordinary car rental by per-minute tariffing. This service is suitable for people who need a car for a short time.
It is cheaper than the taxi and more comfortable than urban transport.
The service is popular among active people who value their time and prefer to travel with comfort.
Payments in carsharing companies is based on the mileage and time spent behind the wheel.
So, whom you should contact in order to book the service?
You may choose a suitable type of tariffing based per hour or per minute in any company, which provides carsharing in Ukraine.
The company RENT CAR has lots of vehicles in its own motor fleet which may be easily chosen by our clients if they suit their interests and needs.
• Mercedes-Benz G55 AMG – the rental cost is at $40 per-hour, and you have to make a deposit of $900;
• Mercedes-Benz G500 – the rental cost is at $35 per-hour with a deposit of $900;
• Mercedes-Benz GL550 – its price per-hour is at $30 with a deposit of $800;
• Mercedes-Benz ML350 – the rental cost is fixed at $30 per-hour with a deposit of $700;
• Mercedes-Benz S550 4matic – the rental cost is at $25 per-hour with a deposit of $800;
• Mercedes-Benz E350 4matic – the rental cost is at $20 per-hour with a deposit of $600;
• Mercedes-Benz E250d – the rental cost is at $20 per-hour with a deposit of $600;
• Mercedes-Benz CLS 550 4matic – the rental cost is at $30 per-hour with a deposit of $800;
• Mercedes-Benz Viano 4matic – the rental cost is at $20 per-hour with a deposit of $700;
• Audi A7 – the rental cost is at $20 per-hour with a deposit of $700;
• Porsche Cayenne GTS – the rental cost is at $30 per-hour with a deposit of $700;
• VW Caddy – the rental cost is at $10 per-hour with a deposit of $300.
5. Car rental is available only if the client books the service for 3 hours or more.
6. Deposit for the car is given back to the client right after the vehicle is returned to the company;
7. The client must return the car at the specified time. Delay is allowed but it shouldn’t be greater than a half an hour.
Specialists are ready to answer questions about pros and cons of carsharing. There are two types of rental: the idea of the first one is returning the rented vehicle back to the place where it was taken.
According to the second type, the car can be returned to any RENT CAR office located in different regions of Ukraine.
8. Draw up an agreement for the provision of services.
9. Download our mobile application.
10. Book the desired car in our motor fleet on the basis of self-service.
11. Use a special card which will be given by the company immediately after the agreement for the rental service provision is signed.
It is important to note that the service is quite similar to ordinary per-hour car rental without a driver. Nevertheless, our service has some advantages:
• it is possible to get a permission to drive a car once;
• you may rent a car at any day you like irrespective of holidays and weekends;
• car rental is available 7/24;
• the period of rent is calculated on the basis of client’s needs: minute, hour, day;
• costs include compulsory insurance of the client;
• responsibility for the safety of the car, lives and health of passengers and the client him/herself lies solely on the tenant;
• a mileage limit has to be remembered – maximum 35 km per hour.
• the client must have a driver license;
• alcohol is strictly prohibited;
• the client is fully responsible for the rented car safety;
• there is a constant need in searching for the parking lot in order to leave the rented vehicle.